I love her blog (now officially .Com).
I learn so much from the info she gives on nutrition, her yummy recipes and her family! Yes, I highly, highly recommend it. Please have a look here
So once again, congrats and thank you so much Rebecca!!!
The idea is to answer some questions and then pass it on to blogs you would like to recommend!
1.what is your current obsession?Coming up with cheap recipes with the best fresh ingredients-honest! Trying to save some money!
2. What are you wearing today?Jumper and jeans-Im cold lol
3. What’s for dinner?Chicken skewers and salad
4. What’s the last thing you bought?A bottle of White Zinfandel rose-was on offer!
5. What are you listening to right now?A kids programme in the background-'Diego' I think lol
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?Very inspiring!!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?South of Spain or Italy
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?Summer dresses
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?hmm toughie
10. Which language do you want to learn?Italian
11. Who do you want to meet right now?another toughie lol
12. What is your favorite colour?Brown
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?big jumper
14. What is your dream job?Teacher-Im lucky as I am doing it, failing that, chef lol
15. What’s your favourite magazine?BBC Good Food
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?Save it, trying to save lol
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?none, never crosses my mind
18. Who are your style icons?ideally Audrey Hepburn
19. Describe your personal style?laid back
21. What are your favourite movies?What dreams may come
22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:Be yourself, wear what makes you feel free and comfortable
23. Coffee or tea?Black strong coffee
24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?Cook lol
25. What is the meaning of your name?True friend
26. Which other blogs you love visiting?All on my list-about 60 of them and the ones on foodbuzz
27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?Dulce de Leche
28. Favorite Season?Autumn
29.Which is your dream destination?Too many to mention
30. Who inspired you to start a blog?
Foodbuzz-cant quite remember how lol
Time to pass it along, now and I hope you have a look at these amazing blogs!!!
1- I love reading Frank's blog. There is so much knowledge and information as well as incredible recipes!! Memorie di Angelina.
2- Nora's blog makes great reading too. shes always trying new recipes-Shes a true explorer-Nora the Kitchen 'Splorer
3-I love Claudia's blog. She writes about writing, travelling and good food! Perfect Combo! Journey of an Italian Cook
4-Joy is just such a lovely lady and so passionate about her blog, its a well deserved award-Joy and the YamDaisy
5-Being a Brit I find Emily's blog an excellent source of information. She's also a great writer-Meet and Two Veg
6-They need a mention simply because this duo really can stir up some flavours in the kitchen :)-The Duo dishes
7-Im addicted to this blog. Its not just about food, it IS about Food, culture and all related-Love it!!- Oyster Food and Culture
8-I love Miranda's blog. Here recipes are simple and yet so flavourful!-My food and Life Encounters
9 and 10- Bonus awards simply because these are two of my very favourite blogs and I feel they need a mention and an award just because...I'm addicted to them lol
Diana at A Little bit of Spain in Iowa
Ricardo at Rico/Tried and Tested Recipes
Before I go, I will leave you with a taste of things to come on this blog :)